Whether you are a basketball player or just a fan, having a basketball duffel bag is the coolest thing these days.
During a time when physical fitness has become a big deal, it is very convenient to lug a basketball team bag around where you could store everything you need.
There are a lot of custom basketball team bags available nowadays, these could even be personalized with your own name or number.
One example of these bags would be the Nike duffel bags or Adidas duffel bags. These have become very popular with athletes and fans.
These team bags are durable because most are manufactured using PVC backed woven fabric making it water resistant. It also has high capacity because of its multiple pockets and compartments.
The uses for basketball equipment bags
- Team bags could usually have ventilated shoe pockets to store your basketball shoes before the game and other shoes while at the game.
- It has wide-zippered front pockets and expanded mesh pockets just about for anything and everything that you would want to put in your bags.
- A floor board with a large center compartment ensures that your things inside don’t get jumbled around.
- To make sure that your thirst is quenched after a game, team bags usually come with a water bottle pocket.
- Inside pockets are even in place to store your keys or cell phone.
- Wrap-around straps and adjustable shoulder straps give you a choice on how to carry your bag around.
“I bought this bag for my 14 year old son for the basketball season. He LOVES it. The side pockets are large enough to hold 2 bottles of water each… I gave this 5 stars simply because of how happy my son is with it. Very nice quality bag!” – Elizabeth
“This Backpack is awesome. My son loves this bag. He is in middle school. You can pack all your books and still have room for sneakers. This Bag is very comfortable to wear. The straps are wide and does not cut into your shoulders. This bag is huge. Your child will love it.” – Happyshopper
Basketball Bags FAQ
Q. What should I put in my basketball bag?
A. This answer depends on the type of bag that you have. If you have a basketball backpack with a ball compartment, then you could fit the basketball and/or shoes in the bag. If you have a basketball gym bag, then you will be able to fit both your shoes and basketball into the duffel bag depending on the size.
Q. What are the dimensions of the basketball duffel bag and the Nike basketball backpack?
A. The basketball ball bag shown above the FAQ section has the measurements of: 1.4 x 16.8 x 16.9 inches. The basketball equipment bag shown at the top of the page has the measurements of: 24.5″ x 12″ x 13″.
Q. Where can I purchase the basketball bags on this page?